Automotive Industry -Quality Management System
TS 16949 is an internationally recognized Quality Management System specification for the automotive industry. TS 16949: 2009 is the current version (last updated in the year 2009) of the standard that was developed for the Automotive Industry. It contains all of the requirements of ISO 9001 plus several additional requirements specifically for the Automotive Industry.
Benefits of ISO/TS 16949:2009
- implementation and enhancement of documentation .
- systematization of management activities and processes .
- full customer-orientation .
- enhancement of processes .
- improvement of products quality .
- reduction of the amount of shortages and repairs .
- increase of effectiveness and productivity
- improvement of inside communication.
- raising employees’ morale .
- reduction of costs and increase of profits .
- maintenance of cleanliness .
- improvement of communication .
- mutual respect among the staff .
- employee integration with the company’s targets .
- improvement of the customers’ opinions on the quality of products or services .
- marketing tool .
- better access to domestic and foreign markets .
- increase of customer satisfaction .
- improvement of customer relations .
- competitive advantage .
- greater possibilities of gaining new sectors on domestic and foreign markets .
- increase of profitability .
- reduction of customer audits .
- reduction of customer complaints .